Setting up a queue?

Discussion forum for PluralEyes for Media Composer
Forum rules
As part of the transition of Singular Software's products to Red Giant, the forums on this site have been closed to further postings. To continue to have a place to go for user-to-user discussions about PluralEyes, DualEyes and Presto please visit the Red Giant forums at:

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/company/forums/

For technical support, please visit the Red Giant technical support site:

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/support/

Thanks for your participation here, and we look forward to continuing the discussion in other venues.

Setting up a queue?

Postby davidg on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 pm

I have several sequences that need to be synced and hours worth of footage. I was wondering if I can set up a queue to run over the weekend or do I have to do them individually?

Also, the reason I have so many sequences is because I am having trouble working with multicam shoots and pluaraleyes. I assume I would have to stack the video and audio in order for them to sync?

I tried that where I had 3 video tracks all from different cameras and places them stacked in their own audio tracks. Once pluraleyes finished it was kind of a mess.

My workaround for this was to place all the audio and video from the multiple cameras in one track and then run pluraleyes over and over and deleting the clips that were synced. Is there a better workflow for this? Also when I did this my video was shifted from the original audio and I had to match back into every source audio clip and replace the video back in to the sequence.

Thanks!
davidg

Re: Setting up a queue?

Postby admin on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:53 pm

You should put the clips from different cameras on their own tracks, i.e., stacked vertically.

If you are having trouble with the sync, send us the project and log files as described here and we'll investigate. Please copy or link to this forum post so we know what it's about.

Bruce
admin
Site Admin

Return to Media Composer